28 March, 2024, 08:48

News:

30 Nov 2019 We've upgraded the Forum software to the latest update, and new users should now be able to register and sign on again.

St. Constantine's School, Arusha

Started by Laura McDonald, 15 June, 2010, 05:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura McDonald

As a former teacher at this school, I am wondering if there are any other past students or teachers who might be interested in connecting on this website? My husband, Terry, and I taught at SCS from 2000 - 2004. Our daughter, Allison, attended the school Year 1 to Year 4. Mrs Jasuja still remains a special teacher to her after all these years!

mthomas

Hi I was born in Arusha in 1961 went to Sts Constantine about 1966 I am of Greek decent My father managed a coffee farm in usa river with his cousin who was a non practicing dr Christianakis, I left for the usa in 1972 I would love to hear from others that went to the school, I remember the principal Mr Stavropoulos and his wife they lived in one of the house on campus at the end of the drive, they had 2 daughters and some other teachers was Mr Ioanou, Mr Avgoustakis I cant remember too much.

Sema Truth

I am Currently employed at St Constantines and the school and Staff are brilliant. Apart from the Current Head - Mr.Gericke who is a bully. He has got rid of many Staff this year , all very unfairly - the students and other staff hate him. He is a cancer in this school and I would advise anyone wanting to work here not to until this monster leaves !

Sema Truth

That man has been forced to leave due to his dictator ways. Now Mama Liar is back in power - the school is still run by a board of self interested fools.

We Staff remain cowered to speak lest we get punished and removed like previous good staff who dared to speak out against the corruption.

Still avoid

davinemore

Hi, Thanks for sharing such a beautiful piece of data. i have to say that whereas reading your post I found my thoughts in agreement with the subject that you simply have mentioned, that happens terribly rare.

davinemore

Hi, Thanks for sharing such a beautiful piece of data. i have to say that whereas reading your post I found my thoughts in agreement with the subject that you simply have mentioned, that happens terribly rare.

dixonmg

Odd that there is a criticism of a bullying headteacher. I worked there from 1980-1982 and the same applied then.A pity because apart from the Head it was very enjoyable.