29 March, 2024, 04:36

News:

30 Nov 2019 We've upgraded the Forum software to the latest update, and new users should now be able to register and sign on again.

looking for joe otuke and william A omondi

Started by mcowiti, 06 August, 2009, 08:44

Previous topic - Next topic

mcowiti

i have been looking for some coins that are rumoured to be found in Tanzania. The coin is taht of wilhem kaiser of 1913.it's described as follows.
one of its sides is swollen or concave and have an inscription of William Kaisar Head with a bird on top of it. The reverse  side is s flat with images of two lions facing each other and a palm tree in between them.  There is also the  name William Kaiser inscription on the edges,& other German wording in the mild. When this is placed closely to the ear & Shaken, some form of heavy liquid can be heard moving & when you fold it into your palm, it sensationalizes your hand.
Also i'm looking for a stove that was used by the Germans. this stove has inscriptions of wilhem doss underneath two images of lions facing each other with a palm tree between them.
Anyone with the above mentioned items or knows who has them can contact me at
richowiti@yahoo.com or my phone number is +254727 497784 and tell me how we can get them.there iss a big reward for the items.
please also help me to trace Joe otuke and william omondi.
i think i love Tanzania with it's people and heritage!

samuel

04 October, 2009, 12:18 #1 Last Edit: 04 October, 2009, 15:56 by samuel

Hi i would like  as to meet you and discuss about that the antics that you have.Anyone with the above mentioned items or knows who has them can contact me at
natbar2005@yahoo.com or my phone number is +254720895971and tell me how we can get them.there is a big reward for the items.
please also help me to trace Joe otuke and william omondi.
sorry i had   inserted my email  wrongly you can  user either.Thank's
natbar2005@yahoo.com or
netsurveys08@aol.com